The Service Solution
To get the most out of computer technology, systems require effective, ongoing maintenance by a support organization well versed in the intricacies of computer systems hardware and software. This is where Key Systems can help. We provide the technical and logistics expertise needed to cost effectively maintain your company’s systems.
What makes Key Systems so unique is our ability to provide clients with quality IT resources that are manufacturer authorized/certified for performing service during the manufacturer warranty period. With Key Systems, our clients do not have to jeopardize their product warranty status by utilizing a non-authorized/certified service provider.
The Key Systems field engineers and in-house service staff, have long been considered the standard of excellence in our industry. Our professionals have the education, certification, experience and frame of reference to meet any challenge, both hardware and software, put forward by your company.
- A+ and Manufacturer Certified Techncians
- Service information available on-line
- Advanced Manufacturer diagnostic tools
- Flexibility to meet client specified requirements
- Manufacturer Authorized
- Monthly service reports are a standard feature which documents parts consumption, service requests date/time, resources used, repair time, and client quality service measurements
Parts Pipeline Management
There are two main components that are critical to the success in delivering high quality hardware service: quality engineers, and superior parts pipeline management. Our company’s unique ability to manage the challenges of obtaining and replenishing parts on an ongoing basis has set us apart from our competition. Our custom developed process and parts management system was developed over many years of brainstorming and implementation.
- Service for all your locations
- Disaster recovery services
- Hot Spare Program, including Hot Swap Programs for Laptops, etc.
- Engineers experienced on client’s hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals
- Service on all your equipment: Servers, Desktops, and Laptops
- Service Level Agreements with guaranteed response and repair time
- 24 hours / 7 days a week support
Your business requirements often dictate the need to perform maintenance services after normal business hours. Key Systems can schedule our support professionals to perform the requested maintenance service at a time suitable to your business requirements, whether during the work week or weekend. The Key Systems team is ready to deliver cost-effective, on-time technical assistance for hardware maintenance or installation on even the most complex technical projects